Audible Release of Call Girls: The Begining by Emma Jaye
Sasha’s future is secure as the fiancée of a handsome, rich but boring man. Max is gorgeous, wild and makes her feel things she shouldn’t.
Gigolo by night, student by day, Max is motivated by providing pleasure for the string of older women who fund his lifestyle. Sparks fly when they meet, and Max becomes obsessed by the naughty lingerie loving girl who resists his charms.
How long can Sasha deny what she desires?
This prequel to the Call Girls series contains betrayal, smoldering sexual tension, and lessons in physical love.
After covering the smallest room in the house with various degrees, raising a family of four boys, and trying my hand in various jobs (can you say tropical fish farmer?) I decided to write down the stories that had been swirling in my head for years. My muse comes in many forms and speaks to me across many genres. No matter the genre, I can promise different characters, dark themes, steamin’ sex and a HEA or HFN.
- Like Page: https://www.facebook.com/E.Jayebooks/
- FB Profile: https://www.facebook.com/EmmaJayeAuthor?fref=ts
- Reader Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/jayesjezabels/
- GR: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/7083115.Emma_Jaye
- Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Emma-Jaye/e/B009ZKW0L8
- IG: https://www.instagram.com/emmajayeauthor/?hl=en
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/EmmaJayebooks
- Google+: https://plus.google.com/106693980313011896526
Event Hosted by @MadAsAHatterPR #MadAsAHatterPR